ST公司的ST25R3916/7是高性能NFC通用器件,支持NFC啟动器,NFC目标,NFC读卡器和NFC卡模拟模式.器件完全兼容EMVCo 3.0模拟和数字,NFC趋势最适合用于POS终端应用,使得即使在苛刻环境和天线在噪杂LCD显示器的条件下具有最快的EMVCo 3.0认证周期成为可能.两种器件ST25R3916/7包括了先进的模拟前端(AFE),以及高度集成的数据成祯系统,用于ISO 18092无源和有源啟动器,ISO 18092无源和有源目标,包括更高速比特率的NFC-A/B (ISO 14443A/B)读卡器, NFC-F (FeliCa™)读卡器,高达53kbps的NFC-V (ISO 15693)读卡器以及NFC-A / NFC-F读卡仿真.AFE与成帧系统特别的流和透明模式能用来实现读卡器或卡仿真模式的其它定制协议.器件还具有高RF输出功率,能直接高效率驱动天线. ST25R3916/7工作电压2.6V-5.5V,工作温度-40 C到+105 C,而工作电压为2.4 到 5.5 V时工作温度从-20 C到 +105 C,而外设I/O电压则从1.65V到5.5V.主要用在基础设备NFC应用.本文介绍了ST25R3916/7主要特性,框图和几种最低限度系统配置图, 接收器框图,电源系统图以及NFC读卡器扩展板X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1主要特性,电路图和材料清单.
The ST25R3916/7 are high performance NFC universal devices supporting NFC initiator, NFC target, NFC reader and NFC card emulation modes when applicable.
Being fully compliant with EMVCo 3.0 analog and digital, this NFC IC is optimized for POS terminal applications, and enables the fastest EMVCo 3.0 certification cycles possible, even under harsh conditions, with antenna around noisy LCD displays.
Both devices include an advanced analog front end (AFE) and a highly integrated data framing system for ISO 18092 passive and active initiator, ISO 18092 passive and active target, NFC-A/B (ISO 14443A/B) reader including higher bit rates, NFC-F (FeliCa™) reader, NFC-V (ISO 15693) reader up to 53 kbps, and NFC-A / NFC-F card emulation.
Special stream and transparent modes of the AFE and framing system can be used to implement other custom protocols in reader or card emulation mode.
The ST25R3916/7 feature high RF output power to directly drive antennas at high efficiency.
The ST25R3916/7 include additional features, making them incomparable for low power applications. They contain a low power capacitive sensor to detect the presence of a card without switching on the reader field. Additionally, the presence of a card can be detected by performing a measurement of the amplitude or phase of the antenna signal. They also contain a low power RC oscillator and wake-up timer to automatically wake-up the ST25R3916/7 after a selected time period and check for a presence of a tag using one or more techniques of low power detection of card presence (capacitive, phase or amplitude).
The ST25R3916/7 are designed to operate from a wide power supply range (2.6 to 5.5 V from -40 C to +105 C, 2.4 to 5.5 V from -20 C to +105 C), and a wide peripheral IO voltage range (from 1.65 to 5.5 V).
Due to this combination of high RF output power, low power modes and wide supply range these devices are perfectly suited for infrastructure NFC applications.
– Card emulation
– Active and passive peer to peer ·
– EMVCo™ 3.0 analog and digital compliant
– NFC-A / ISO14443A up to 848 kbit/s
– NFC-B / ISO14443B up to 848 kbit/s
– NFC-F / FeliCa™ up to 424 kbit/s
– NFC-V / ISO15693 up to 53 kb/s
– NFC-A / ISO14443A and NFC-F / FeliCa™ card emulation
– Active and passive peer to peer initiator and target modes, up to 424 kbit/s
– Low level modes to implement MIFARE Classic® compliant or other custom protocols ·关键特性:
– Dynamic power output (DPO) controls the field strength to stay within given limits
– Active wave shaping (AWS) reduces over-and under-shoots
– Noise suppression receiver (NSR) allows reception in noisy environment
– Automatic antenna tuning (AAT) via variable capacitor
– Integrated EMVCo 3.0 compliant EMD handling
– Automatic gain control and squelch feature to maximize SNR
– Low power capacitive and inductive card detection
– Low power NFC active and passive target modes
– Adjustable ASK modulation depth, from 5 to 40%
– Integrated regulators to boost system PSRR
– AM/PM and I/Q demodulator with baseband channel summation or automatic channel selection – Possibility to drive two independent single ended antennas
– Measurement of antenna voltage amplitude and phase, RSSI, on-chip supply and regulated voltages External communication interfaces
– 512-byte FIFO
– Serial peripheral interface (SPI) up to 10 Mbit/s
– I2C with up to 400 kbit/s in Fast-mode, 1 Mbit/s in Fast-mode Plus, and 3.4 Mbit/s in High-speed mode ·
– Wide supply voltage and ambient temperature range (2.6 to 5.5 V from -40 C to +105 C, 2.4 to 5.5 V from -20 C to +105 C)
– Wide peripheral communication supply range, from 1.65 to 5.5 V
– Quartz oscillator capable of operating with 27.12 MHz crystal with fast start-up
The ST25R3916 and ST25R3917 devices (hereinafter referred to as ST25R3916/7) are suitable for a wide range of NFC and HF RFID applications, among them
· NFC Forum compliant NFC universal device ·
EMVCo 3.0 compliant contactless payment terminal ·
ISO14443 and ISO15693 compliant general purpose NFC device ·
FeliCa™ reader / writer ·
Support all five NFC Forum Tag types in reader mode ·
Support all common proprietary protocols, such as Kovio, CTS, B.
The X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 NFC card reader expansion board is based on the ST25R3916 device.
The expansion board is configured to support ISO14443A/B, ISO15693, FeliCa™ and AP2P communication. The ST25R3916 manages frame coding and decoding in reader mode for standard applications, such as NFC, proximity and vicinity HF RFID standards. It supports ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B, ISO/IEC 15693 (single subcarrier only) and ISO/IEC 18092 communication protocols as well as the detection, reading and writing of NFC Forum Type 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 tags.
The on-board low power capacitive sensor performs ultra-low power wake-up without switching the reader field on and traditional inductive wake-up to select amplitude or phase measurement.
The automatic antenna tuning (AAT) technology enables operation close to metallic parts and/or in changing environments.
• On-board NFC card reader IC: ST25R3916
• 47 mm x 34 mm, four turns, 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on PCB and associated tuning circuit
• Six general purpose LEDs
• ISO 18092 passive and active initiator, ISO 18092 passive and active target
• NFC-A and NFC-F card emulation
• ISO 14443A and ISO14443B
• ISO 15693
• Up to 1.7 W output power with differential antenna
• Possibility of driving two antennas in single ended configuration
• Inductive and capacitive wake-up
• Automatic antenna tuning system
• Transparent and Stream modes to implement MIFARE™ Classic compliant or other custom protocols
• Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
• Free comprehensive development firmware library compatible with stm32Cube and samples for ST25R3916
• scalable solution for multiple board cascade
• FCC certified
• RoHS and WEEE compliant
• 40 MB of free hard disk space
The X-CUBE-NFC6 firmware and the related documentation are available at www.st.com.
SHAPE * MERGEFORMAT